Bands | NIHILS
NIHILS is an emerging indie pop band from Austria. With great vocals and a European flavour for all tastes, NIHILS make that kind of stylish music that you want to
listen and dance for hours. Because of their catchy songs and a great live performance, NIHILS is one of our highly recommended bands to see at the SXSW 2015.
Ramon Riezouw (Vox, Piano)
Florian Nothegger (Git)
Dominik Brunner (Bass)
Thomas Lackner (Drums)
Phoenix, Michael Jackson, Parov Stelar, Daft Punk.
- NIHILS (Nihils, Sept 2009)
- Lovers On the Run (Remix EP) - (Nihils, April 2014)
- Help Our Souls (Nihils, May 2014)
- Lovers On The Run (Nihils, February 2014)
- Set My Sail (Nihils, 2011)
Interview with NIHILS
1. How did the band begin?
We all grew up together and lived in the same village. After school we used to jam in our drummer's living room and cover classic rock and pop songs.
2. How would you define the sound of the band?
We would characterize our music as indie pop music with emphasis on catchy tunes and danceable beats.
3. Talk us about your last work.
Our last release 'Help our souls' was a venture in a new
direction for us. It's the most versatile and outgoing track we've released to date, incorporating new influences without compromising and actively trying to come out of our comfort
4. How are your concerts? What can we find there that we wont find on your studio records?
We try to give the people authentic, fun and diverse shows where they can dance, sing a long and enjoy the moment. We try to make each show an individual experience, interacting with the audience and improvising a lot of what goes on on stage.
5. What do you think about the music industry and what do you think is your place within it?
We do our best to focus on the music rather than the industry built around it. We see ourselves touring Europe these next couple of years, building up a following and making great records that we
can share with people all around the world.
- Tour Dates: Check NIHILS' events page here.
- Contact: For any question contact NIHILS here
- Links: Support NIHILS by following their links here: